Australia is a dream destination by many people. You sure have heard this country about their excellent beaches, sunshine and even their easygoing lifestyle. Traveling through the country can give you a different kind of experience. There are plenty of cities that can make your trip extra exciting. To help you understand why these cities are very popular, here are some information you need to know.
1. Sydney is a very popular city worth your time. As a matter of fact, many people mistaken Sydney as the capital city of the country. The famous Opera House is the first thing that came into mind when talking about Sydney. If you visit the place, you will be amazed of its buzzing nightlife and amazing beaches giving you a beautiful view to see and experience. Going around the city on foot or by ferry can give you a different kind of experience. Manly and Bondi Beaches can offer you a great place to unwind. For parties, you can go to Rocks and Potts Point. This city can fit to anyone.
2. Melbourne is also an incredible place to visit. Just like Sydney, Melbourne has so much to offer to the visitors. This is known to be the country’s cultural and culinary hub. Your trip wouldn’t be complete without visiting Melbourne’s markets. It’s nightlife gives you a European-feel. People who love arts wouldn’t want to miss visiting this city. Another thing you are going to experience here is cheaper prices and several cafes and shops to choose from.
3. You can also visit the world’s most remote city which is Perth. From another city, this is located several miles away. Though, this is still a good place to visit. As a matter of fact, this is a fast growing city which may tourists are visiting. The King’s Park is a good place to see in Perth.
4. Visiting Cairns can give you a new experience if you are a fond of water this holiday. If you want to do scuba diving or snorkeling, then you have to visit the Great Barrier Reef which Cairns is known for. If you want to go hiking, then you can go to the north to its Daintree rainforest. Cairns is known for unforgettable outdoor experiences.
5. Darwin can give a view of a very incredible lush landscape that includes 600 feet high waterfalls. The country has national parks in Darwin. Cooling waterholes can be seen in the place, but check out if there are no crocodiles resting in the area.
These are just some of the many cities that you can visit in Australia. And, be sure to bring someone with you to experience the beauty of Australia.