The development of female breast is composed of 5 phases that are listed below.
1) Prior to puberty or preadolescent stage, the first step of breast development will already occur, but there will be no signs of development yet, the tips of the nipples are the only one that are elevated and the breasts are still flat. When this occurs, both males and females undergoes the same stage. Nonetheless, the males will remain at this stage throughout their lives whereas the breasts of the females will develop further during the puberty stage.
2) The second step of breast development is also referred as the “breast bud stage”. Buds will begin to develop and appear at this point. In addition, the dark skin area around the nipple known as the areola will darken and will get bigger and the nipples starts to raise. Just before adolescence, this stage will start to happen in a natural way.
Short Course on Products – What You Need To Know
3) The third stage of breast development is distinguished by the accumulation of fats in breast tissues and the development of milk ducts. Even if there are no important developments in the shape of the breast at this phase, the breast will still continue to grow and ends up being rounder and larger. The chest might feel uncomfortable due to this additional volume.
A Simple Plan: Tips
4) The most significant part of breast development is the fourth stage. This stage is characterized by the prominence of the areola and nipple, also, the milk duct system is completely formed. Generally, this stage is experienced during the early teenage years and it might be painful simply because the skin can be stretched substantially. Girls should know and understand the importance of wearing a breast holder or bra to properly support their breast at this time. But keep in mind that this stage is not undertaken by all of the girls, in fact, some of them directly experiences the fifth stage instead.
5) The last phase of breast development is the fifth stage. During this stage, the breasts are already full in size and it normally have raised nipples and a round shape. The cells, ducts and tissues are totally matured at this phase. In spite of this, the breasts will still enlarge from time to time as the estrogen levels increase at menstrual cycles. This process prepares the female bodies for possible pregnancy. In the event that there is no pregnancy that takes place, the breasts will naturally return to its normal size than they were previously. At this stage, the breast is already fully developed and the full breast size that a woman has at this point is pretty much the size that she will have for the rest of her life.